Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was definetley playing some oldschool doom earlier and I had a question. Which doom is it, knee deep in dead, shores of hell, inferno or final doom where the ending is only accessable by cheating and getting into that room with the producer's head on a pike? When you enter the room, it has some ultra devil death voice saying somthing. On a side note, I can't believe I remembered all of the codes from when I originally played it, probably around 7-8 years ago. You know IDDQD IDKFA IDCLIP IDBEHOOLDA FHHALL. All the good ones.

Btw, BFG9000 owns all of you.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i know it was doom 2 on the final level where u had to enter the clip code to get to see the head. Don't recall a voice.

Do u remember the lights on code? That was such a nice one, man those flashing rooms scared the hell out of me when i was 8.

·
12,110 Posts
First video game I ever played. Usually played with my dad (or on his lap or something), but I could never sleep afterI played it. SoI had my dad get me plastic guns. I used to sleep with a dart-shooting 1911 under my pillow and a sweet ass shotgun at the side of my gun. This was all when I was like 5 or 6 or something.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Doom 1 & 2 so own. God I love those games. Good times...good times.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i was going through all the Cds in the basement a few days ago and i found Hexen in there. that game was awesome

·
Registered
461 Posts
the head on spear thing in in doom 2: hell on earth, but i am pretty sure you can get to it without cheating, but its redicuously hard,
what about heretic? that game rocked, and when you tried to put in doom cheats for it, you would die

1 - 10 of 10 Posts