Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, its really big and really mean, and I seem to be all out of Intercontinental Nuclear Ballistic Missiles at the moment. I used all my ammo on it and it didnt die so then I tried again except this time instead of shooting him I went after the things that fly around him and I can kill those but they keep coming out of the blue orb that appears over his head. Now Ive also shot that blue orb and it turns red but it doesnt ever blow up or anything. What do I do?

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
You're on the right track. You've got to shoot that blue orb, but it takes quite a beating before he goes down.

I killed the "Seekers" with the minigun I believe, and then once he opened, went all-out on the orb. Ignore anything hurting you until the orb closes. I found shooting it with 5 rockets, then switching to the minigun and unloading as much as possible before it closed to be pretty effective. I think I had to take out the Seekers and attack the orb 5 or 6 times before he died.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
haha smitty you have to listen to the voices. they help you. if oyu listen to the whispers they say "shoot the seekers, and the guardian becomes vulnerable" so shoot those little spotlight things out, then shoot the red orb over the guardian until it turns blue. repeat until hes dead.

silly old man ;)

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah I heard the voices the second time but its too hard to hear whispers when you're slinging every chunk of lead and plasma in your posession at the extremely large thing trying to eat you. When I first laid eyes on that thing I was like..."you have got to be kidding me..."

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
dhill0413 said:
silly old man ;)
He was probably playing without his hearing aid.

Smitty, wait until you face the cyberdemon. His size is absolutely disgusting, but it's a pretty disappointing fight once you figure it out. :(

For those of you bored with the game, try this:
Load the save right before fighting Cyberdemon
Enable god mode, then enter the room
spawn as many other cyberdemons as you're willing to face (3-5 more is HARD)
disable god mode and try to defeat them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts