Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my father got a phone call today from his car dealer around 5:00 saying he had just got a Silver 2003 Mustang Cobra Convertable in. Well, I went to scouts and when I got home my father handed me a black cloth book with FORD SVT on the cover and a certificate that certifies a limited edition 2003 SVT Mustang Cobra Convertable assembled at the Dearborn Assembly Plant on 5/14/03. It's numbered 3653 out of 5082. This is incredable, I thought he was just going to look at it, but he bought it right then and there. The dealer is cleaning it up and then its coming home. It's one of only 1,000 to come with factory chrome 17" rims. As soon as I see it i'll get some pictures. I'm so ecstatic right now, my father said he took it out for a test drive with the top down and scared the dealer a bit.....in third gear.:D Hmm, I wonder what the plate should say.:devil:

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
If you learn how to drive it good you could probably be in the low-mid 13's in the quarter mile. HotRods hard top did 12.93 :)

You could lay the smack down on cars like the WRX ;)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Stupid ****!!! My parents barely buy me paint!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
U Lucky freaking SOB!!!!! god i can't ****ing believe this, my parents never bougth me a car, the 2 cars i have had have been bought nad paid for by me!!!! u lucky freaking little [email protected]#$%^&***&$&^%$*%^%$*% god!!!!

sweet ride man, very sweet, i will still smoke u in my Focus ZX3 though,

yeah right, u would beat me in reverse probably

1 - 20 of 98 Posts