Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i get a double trigger, will i have to do anythign to ym gun in order for it to fit, like drill holes or anything?
I ahve a Tippmann custom 98, so anyhelp will be good

THanx

·
Registered
7 Posts
Or you could get the Promark BSI Stick trigger; you won't have to cut the grips, its simple to install, and both the guard and the trigger are aluminum, not plastic! If you can afford the little extra $$, its a great trigger.

And GrandLethal, you're the first person i've noticed on here w/ "Facebook" in your sig. It really is taking over the world..... be careful, haha.

·
Registered
559 Posts
shouldn't have to. get the one from tippmann and i gaurentee youit will fit.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tippmann dont make them for it. i looked on the website, only for the A5 tey make but if you can find one on there site then ill be baffled

·
Registered
201 Posts
tippmann makes a double trigger for the 98c...i have it...you have to cut on the hand grips for the trigger guard, butt it's stinkin easy. altogether it takes like 5 minutes

·
Registered
84 Posts
and for a Egrip (on a A5 marker) is there any other stuff to buy or the double trigger can fit without other mod.?

·
Registered
201 Posts
pretty sure it's also a drop in kit like the 98c...yeah...im positive. tippmann makes an A-5 double trigger kit that is just a drop in kit. probably really easy to intall

·
Registered
559 Posts
darkblain said:
and for a Egrip (on a A5 marker) is there any other stuff to buy or the double trigger can fit without other mod.?
I have an e-grip on my A-5 and i got the jcs double trigger for it and its 3 way adjustable. my trigger pulls are like mouse clicks i can walk it with ease.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts