Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only one more month left of summer vacation... Man... I'm mad that it's almost over now... Aww.... I did manage to go to North Carolina. That was fun... I'm probably, no, not probably, I will go and play paintball today... Well not play paintball, more like shoot around and stuff. :(

Can anybody cheer me up? Please? Somebody enlighten me on something fun to do. :confused:

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Me, too. And I haven't done a damn thing this summer except paintball and work. That's fine with me.

·
Registered
180 Posts
You're all lucky I've been going throughout the whole summer. Playing catchup isn't fun. I get two weeks off then right back to classes.

·
Registered
770 Posts
A month is a long time. If you're bored and frustrated with the same-ol' just go do something random. Wake up and leave the house. Just think of something different to do everyday. Get drunk one day. Go hit on the hottest girl you see the next. Play D&D one day if it's your fancy. Just always do SOMETHING so you wont' feel as if the month was wasted.

D

·
0 Posts
i go back on the 7th.. of september.. haha sluts.

alot can happen in a month dude.. hell i went to a concert, got wasted a lot, biked alot, paintball alot, swam alot, hung out, made out, met a girl thats getting serious with, worked, had fun.. not many big things.. just a whole lotta smaller cool stuff.. i always make august the time of the sumemr to actualyl do **** though..

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
go to a concert of huge proporsions then get on a girl you have wanted for a long time...it will make your weekend.
Not everyone here has as much game as us Bubba... thumup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts