Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

DP G5, jsut saw it on ANSgear

4K views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  Max07 
#1 ·
http://www.ansgear.com/Dangerous_Power_G5_s/3808.htm

I didn't see a thread about it so I decided to post the note. I really don't know if it has anything different in performance compared to the G4 but I'll be satisified if they corrected all of the countless issues the G4 had.

#18 · (Edited)
no it was to the Gx. It was a full bodied spool though, not a halfie like the G series.

Threshold was actually the reason I bought a G3. The Threshold shot pretty darn good, and other than being 1/2 the length, the G3 was basically identical in design. Also, the Rev-I is just a Threshold with some bells and whistles, but not worth the price they ask (despite being one of the nicer looking markers made).

#21 ·
I know a guy that bought a g3 as soon as it came out and right out if the box it leaked. The gun "spasmed" and it went down at least once a day. He got rid of it after 2 months and bought a reflex rail and hasnt complained since and i dont ever see him working on the gun

#22 ·
I know a TON of people that bought G3's when they came out. Almost every one of them sat in my house because the QC was so piss-poor on those markers. Several guys markers I had to break out the dremel to fix the stupid things they were so badly made.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.