Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
i 1!3k 4u70co<K3r5
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if a Dragun t-board would fit a Spyder e-grip? The pictures look similar, and I wonder if it would be possible. (I am trying to "trick out" my aggressor. I already have an ACS bolt, e-grip and 2-piece barrel.)

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
not sure about the board fitting or not although i do know a lot of dragun parts were interchangable with spyder parts. i will say though that unless you're doing it for ****s and giggles, i wouldnt worry about upping a spyder too hardcore. the money you spend could be much better spent on a newer mid range or high end marker, or better gear, or playing time. not telling you how to spend your money, because it is yours, just trying to throw some suggestions out there. I know i'd rather have a better marker than an upped spyder any day.

now if you already have a better marker, then completely disregard this post, and carry on.

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
I tried this 5 or 6 years ago and i never got it to work. I dunno what th e problem was, but i could never get the solenoid to put out enough juice.
I'm pretty sure the capacitor is too small.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts