Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, what a ****in night.

So, let's start off at the beginning. Round 5 o'clock, my buddy Max calls me and asks if I wanna go cosmic bowling with about 15 other people. I'm like "Sure dude, just come pick me up cuz I won't have my car." About 9:00, Max rolls up with Josh in his mom's CRV. Everything's goin good, we're rockin out and ****, goin to pick up Ryan and Ryan, and we'll be off to the bowling alley. We pick em all up, get to the bowling alley, and just chill until cosmic bowling starts.

A little side story: A couple nights ago, Max, Grant, Mike, Josh, Ryan, Ryan, and I were all out playing basketball in a friend's driveway. We had a bit of beer, and Max was drinking some of it. Grant and Mike pissed in a can and had Max drink it, which really pissed Max off so yeah. Max has a bad temper and holds grudges pretty bad. This comes into play later.

Anyways we're all having a good time being loud and bowling and ****..until Grant, Denys, Shawn, and some other kid show up. Max, having the tmper he does and holding the grudge that he does goes off. He gets up in Grant's face and is screaming and ****, so him and Grant take it to the parking lot. I don't want either of these kids ****ing each other up, so I step in to break it up. Grant hits me square in the face. I was like "Oh hel no." So I threw an elbow and cracked him right in the nose. After cleaning up all the blood from Grant's nose, Max and I go back in to continue bowling.

Some kids come in frmo our school that we hate. They start talking a lot of ****, so we talk it right back. Yet again, it's taken to the parking lot. 5 of them against 3 of us. Max, Ryan, and I are pretty damn good fighters, and we can all hold our own, so we figure it won't be a problem. Max and I start taking on 2 kids, and take them down without getting our asses beat. Ryan is over by a lightpole taking down another kid, so Max and I move to the other 2. This one kid gets hit once and just like gets out of the fight, so it's 3 of us on this 1 kid. The kid busts out like an iron rod or some **** and starts flailing around, so we were like "**** this, we're leaving." We go in and tell everyone we're outta here and leave.

We're chilling at Sonic (by now it's like 12:00) when these black kids roll up just blaring some ****ing annoying ass rap. Max is like "Damn, I hate ****** music." Haha, what a mistake. These kids get out and start talking a lot of **** about how we shouldn't call em ******s and all that ****. I looked at em and I was like "What're you gonna do about it ******?" He steps up, hauls off, and punches me RIGHT in the face. I was like "****, that hurt!" Max and Ryan jump up off the curb and our final fight has begun. I'm on the curb spitting out blood, so Max decks the ****er that just punched me in the face. This other *** comes up, hauls off and try to hit Ryan, but Ryan just wasn't gonna have that, so he punched him ****ing hard as hell in the face. The kid comes up holding his face and sayin "Don't hit me again man, please don't hit me again!" So Ryan puts down his hands to move on to another kid..but that wasn't smart. This *** hit Ryan right in the back of the head after pleading for him not to hit hmi again. Ryan turns around, swings with his whole body weight behind him (220 lbs of pure ****ing muscle) and just knocks the kid flat on his ass again. That ended that one, lol.

What a ****ing night. I hate stupid kids.

TL;DR - Basically, aliens landed on Earth, so me and a couple of guys took up arms and started fighting the alien invasion. After a while we realized we were getting nowhere, so we gave up and went to Taco Bell.

EDIT - And don't tell me what I did was wrong in any cases. If you weren't there, you don't know what happened. I don't need you to try to be my parent, I have 2 of them and they do a good job. Also, about the black kids - let's just say that they were calling each other ******s, and if you can call each other that, you shuold be able to take it yourself.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jinjiro said:
Sweet story. I always love fight stories. thumup:
Get pics of your face if you got any damage, I wanna see how bad that jackass hit you.

-Jin
That ****er hit me in the side of the face. I like bit the inside of my cheek or something - it sucked.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Krav definitely helped out tonight. :tup I suggest trying to find a school if you get the chance. It's honestly the most kickass martial art I've done (and I've done TKD [/sarcasm]). It's so badass that we can't even spar with it or else we'll like...kill each other.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ComradeMolyneux said:
Your a bigot. Go **** yourself you kansas piece of ****.
big·ot Audio pronunciation of "bigot" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bgt)
n.

One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

I'm not intolerant of those who differ.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
big·ot Audio pronunciation of "bigot" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bgt)
n.

One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

I'm not intolerant of those who differ.
Bigot trash...

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
you know, even tho they may call each other ******s, it still is a racial slur.

i mean if two strangers who are friends are calling each other assholes, you don't walk up to both of them and be like, hey assholes and expect them to be perfectly cool with it.

D

·
0 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
I looked at em and I was like "What're you gonna do about it ******?" He steps up, hauls off, and punches me RIGHT in the face.
youre kind of an asshole. I mean, what did you think was going to happen? So what if they were calling eachother ******s, you have nothing to prove by being an ignorant white boy.

The way I see it, you guys were just testosterone junkies from the previous fights and high on yourselves. It's a shame.

Really, it's kinda sad.

But bowling, can't go wrong with bowling.

On another note, rather then starting a fight, last night I helped stop a fight. This 14-15 year old kick was getting really hit around and pushed by this fat southend white trash girl. And one of her friends (little boy) stole his skateboard and ran away with it. So we came up and asked what was going on, got his board back and told em to leave it and told the kid to go home. I felt really bad for him.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts