Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take like 20 TOTALED cars, rip off hoods, seats, doors and take off windows, and make a field out of em. how friggin badass would that be? And make bunkers out of the parts you ripped off... And use tires for bunkers too. SEriously, wouldn't it be crazy to pop your head up from behidn a car window, and roll the window down adn shoot? Lol, that might have problems leaving the window in-tact, but i could be cool.

Take an office building, and bolt down all the chairs/desks, and play paintball in it, included with workign elevator.How awesoem would it be to hide behidn a cubicle? You cuold even turn the power ot the building off at one point and the lights all go out (except in stairs for safety reasons).

Scenario games that are fun, but not too paramilitaryish. Like, oyu have to navigate up the office building, get a briefcase with info in it, and bring it outside the building to a van, and games over.

A Factory. And stuff from SOCOM Us NAvy SEALs Online..

What would you like in a field?

I like speedball too, but the stuff above is just crazy random crap that juts makes it less repetative(sp).

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Barber said:
Don't bolt down the chairs, slide in them.

Playing in a school or mall would be fun.
I had a dream wher I was rich and I bought the Great Mall of the Wasted Plains. I got about 10 Xball fields and we played in the mall with like 30 people. Then after the game my girlfriend was in skimpy clothes handing me a beer and kissing me.

Heh a man can dream. thumup:

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Alpha said:
Take like 20 TOTALED cars, rip off hoods, seats, doors and take off windows, and make a field out of em. how friggin badass would that be? And make bunkers out of the parts you ripped off... And use tires for bunkers too. SEriously, wouldn't it be crazy to pop your head up from behidn a car window, and roll the window down adn shoot? Lol, that might have problems leaving the window in-tact, but i could be cool.

Take an office building, and bolt down all the chairs/desks, and play paintball in it, included with workign elevator.How awesoem would it be to hide behidn a cubicle? You cuold even turn the power ot the building off at one point and the lights all go out (except in stairs for safety reasons).

Scenario games that are fun, but not too paramilitaryish. Like, oyu have to navigate up the office building, get a briefcase with info in it, and bring it outside the building to a van, and games over.

A Factory. And stuff from SOCOM Us NAvy SEALs Online..

What would you like in a field?

I like speedball too, but the stuff above is just crazy random crap that juts makes it less repetative(sp).
You should move to Arizona. One of our rec fields down here has a bunch of totaled cars as a field with some 50 gallon drums sitting aroud, it's pretty cool.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts