Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering what everyones favorite drinks? mine is corwn and coke or ice wine?

o give me the recipe to

thanks

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol i am to bu twe live so close to louisana that i can get what i want plus i am a coonass in a house that if you can reach it you can have it (drinkis and food that is)
:)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
try a irish car bomb. a shot of baileys and a pint of guiness (spelling?). you sink the shot in the pint and you down it as fast as you can. it will throw you for a loop

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Kat said:
I haven't drank that since I lived way out in the country in alabama......good times...

and yes, I know I double posted....freaking sue me..
somehow the moonshine i drank went down prretty easily. i heard it sucked but i didnt mind it. so yea one shot and i was alll woahhhhhh

cool

yes.. im 21...

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
seeing as how i spend all my time in the highschool/college party scene, my favorite drink is either one i dont have to pay for, or one that ****s me up the most that costs the least

besides after the 3rd or 4th shot, the taste doesnt even matter and you dont need a chaser even.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
yeah, i dont see the rum and livewire working together

now, redbull and vodka is another story, but sometimes it makes those annoying hyper-drunks

i only drink those when I'm at like a college party where everyone is dancing, take a bunch at a highschool party where its just chill and people are chilling and you annoy people

1 - 20 of 32 Posts