Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you prolly have seen thsi site before, but for those who havn't...

it's a website that this guy has his house wired up, so u can turn on his lights, view cameras in various rooms etc. you can drive around an RC car with a camera on it, which is pretty fun. my friend ran into his feet, so the guy put it on the desk, and my friend ran into a can of pop and spilled it everywhere!

http://www.drivemeinsane.com/

enjoy

·
Registered
561 Posts
lol this is freaking great man like when he tries to sleep just keep on flashing the lights!

·
Registered
561 Posts
he's home he was sweeping the floor and I hit the broom with the r/c car it was funny because I couldn't see for awhile then I found the kitty!

·
Registered
561 Posts
also man he's got some hot chicks hanging out at his house man! check out the gallery I think tinker is the hottest and then his cousin julie

·
Registered
89 Posts
I shall try this when i get my cable modem tonight, yes i know cable modem, everyone dance:)

·
Registered
699 Posts
*dances in honor of p8ntballers new modem*

·
Registered
153 Posts
exactly, y would somebody do that? i have had doubts for a long time.....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wouldnt other computers be able to do the same thing as you? The house would be changing 24/7, theres probably at least over 2,000 users on that site..
Load of Bull****..

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
It's not bull. I was on there, and me and my friend were turning the lights on and off, and I'd click Off but he clicked On right after that, so it went off then on like right after one another. Plus my friend found the source for making the camera turn, and kept on refreshing it so the camera kept on spinning around, and the guy got up and looked at it, trying to stop it from spinning. lol...Then he left.

~Jinjiro

1 - 15 of 15 Posts