Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does it have to be ur parents who take u to get ur license, or can anyone take u (in california)

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
In Ohio you have to have your parents sign a paper giving you permission to get your license if you’re under 18. But I don't know about California.

·
Registered
830 Posts
i get my license on the 25th!!!!!!!!! yay for SC

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
paintchick15 said:
i get my license on the 25th!!!!!!!!! yay for SC

Just don't get a ticket or have an accident. I got a ticket in november and had a wreck today. To make things worse I was driving my dads truck. It was raining and slick out and the light turned yellow and I knew i couldnt stop so i had to keep going and a car turned out in front of me. I slammed on my brakes and swerved but couldnt miss them and tboned them. We were doing like 35 mph and the airbags didnt even go off. Thank god no one was hurt. Now I have to pay a 1000 dollar deductible and a 200 towing fee. Plus my insurance is going to go up. Driving sucks.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
my sister totalled her car less than 24 hours after she got it. and now my dad's pissed when the insurance goes up AGAIN when i start driving :rofl

I would think a parent would bring you to get your licence..don't they need to sign stuff? dunno.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no idea, DMV is closed today, so ill have to call tommorow

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
I wouldn't think it has to be your parents. In NJ it just has to be someone who already has theirs, as long as you bring all your paperwork. (6 forms of ID, Permit, ect)

·
Registered
222 Posts
getting my license was a bad idea. at least at age 16. ive been driving for a year and ive already put 13,000 miles on my car driving people here, there, and everywhere else, and to make things worse, all my friends are broke so they never offer gas money. i just feel bad for em cuz they dont have the money for their own cars. man what a pain

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
You sir need a motorcycle, room for you and your girl and that's it. Or maybe you just need to learn how to say no. ;)

·
Registered
222 Posts
yeah tell me about it. im saving up for an R1. a little pricey though. gotta keep on workin.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts