Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally started DT last night, and OMG, it's going to suck!!! It's so boring...worse than school. I'm just glad that I'll get my permit in like 3 or 4 weeks, so then I can drive LEGALLY. I already can drive just fine...driven from Alpena to TC twice, so I know what I'm doing, and driven lots more than that. But it's gonna be SOO boring!!! Oh well, guess I can't really b*tch. I think it's gonna be hilarious to watch some of the kids drive for the first time though...just gonna be funny. But it's gonna really suck, be really easy (I mean really) but boring as hell.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I hate drivers ed! Its the worst most boreing thing ever! Only like 6 more weeks though.

·
Registered
360 Posts
God! We just went driving today and one kid im friends with the other is a complete fukhead! Oh well, its worth it, we stayed afterwards and watched volleyball practice at the HS. MY GOD! You can see every curve, no underwear, it was so much fun. The shorts were as small and tight as it gets. It was like seeing em naked but it was cloth:D

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
It's only $225 for me, plus $30 for seg 2, and $39 for the road test. So I guess that's not horrible, not great either though. And yea, girls vollyball practices is GREAT!!!! JUMP ladies JUMP!!! HEHE. I had to go on a field trip today...and all day I just basically stared at these two girls. One is like the finest girl I know of (very VERY hot...) and the other is a girl I've liked for a while and is friend's w/ one of mine and I actually have a chance w/ her ( I think). Needless to say that's what made my DAY (fixed see?) not suck, despite the 10 hours on a bus (AHHHH!!!!).

·
Registered
360 Posts
Thats what made your dad no suck huh? So if you hadn't seen girls that were hot you dad wouldv'e started sucking eh?;) j/k

·
Registered
302 Posts
aaah yeah...i gotta start that pretty soon.....oh well, at least i'll have my license:D

·
Banned
546 Posts
My brother waited till he was 17 and it only cost him like $35. He went and took a test and drove around the block and tht was it. he took his picture and got his liscene(sp)

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
hehe, drivers ed was fun. Im the only person that knew anything about repairing a car, driving a standered trans, ect. My teacher asked the other kids how often they should replace their oil. Everyone was like "uhh, 10 thousand, no 30 thousand miles" :rolleyes: I can't wait till they blow their car up:devil:

·
Registered
360 Posts
OMG!That reminds me. There is a retard in my drivers ed class. Im so glad that I dont have to be in his driver car! His right side is paralyzed.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Tires rotated every 10,000 miles, Sparks every 2 years/ 36,000 miles, Transsmission service every 20,000, Air filter every 6,000, Front breaks every 25,000, back breaks every 50,000, battery every 3 years/ 36,000 miles, oil every 3,000 miles.........what else;)

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Oh, and if your car has breaker points then spark plugs should be changed every year or 12,000 miles.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts