Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm wanting to get a drop forward for my gun, but with 10 billion different choices on the internet it's essentially an impossible decision without recommendations from people with a similar gun/setup. Basically looking for a solid all-around drop forward (not too little, not too much).
I use a 20oz. Pure Energy CO2 bottle as FYI to give you an idea for the size of my gas tank, and I was wanting to get this stock :BT Model 98 folding car stock

I was also planning on getting this ASA: Custom Products 2k5 On/Off ASA

Any specific dropforward suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I bought the tippmann one and i am very happy with it. i also use a 20oz Co2 tank and it works just fine. but if your gonna get the stock i would recomend the remote coil instead of a drop.

but i would suggest the drop and not getting the stock; you can use the tank for support just fine.

and just buy a 20oz C02 tank with a shut-off on it, it will be easier.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I looked at the Tippmann dropforward, but it doesn't look like I could use that Custom Products ASA (see link I posted) with it as it already as an ASA attached on it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
yeah i know, thats why you can just get a tank with a shut off on it. $40. then when you are done playing you turn off the air and shoot it 3 times and there is no air left in you gun anymore.

with the tippmann one you dont have to get a different hose either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts