Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know wich drop foward is the best to have my drop foward the more far possible. Of course i'll have to buy the universal mount, but what are the other stuff I'll need? Thanks guys to answer me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
While I don't know if it's the best, it's the only one I have experience with and I'm very happy with it. It's the Shocktech Relocator Bar. It's a solid one peice and does NOT require the universal drop mount - it even comes with all the hardware required for installation!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Don't get a huge drop. It will be a big mistake. It makes your gun much too tall sticking out over bunkers, and gives you bad posture and hand position. Instead get a micro drop or rail drop, whatever works to put the tank firm into the shoulder. It will make you more accurate too.

·
Registered
63 Posts
i disagree. I have a large drop and I like it a lot. Just don't put the tank where you normally would, put it just above your elbow(if your forearm is at your side) I like it cause it makes the gun a lot shorter and easier to pop out and shoot without exposing so much.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
7aintB said:
i disagree. I have a large drop and I like it a lot. Just don't put the tank where you normally would, put it just above your elbow(if your forearm is at your side) I like it cause it makes the gun a lot shorter and easier to pop out and shoot without exposing so much.
acually the gun is taller, not shorter, with a drop....and with a drop it makes your elbow stick out when you shoot...

the only drop i have ever owned was the one that came stock on a shocker, but i got rid of that thing quick bc i don't like drops....

if u want it i still have my stock shocker drop if u are interested

·
Registered
63 Posts
no i mean shorter in length, not height. Hence the drop forward part.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts