Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i was working out for off season football and me and my buddy were messing around doing military press w/o weights on it . I was throwing the bar and catching it so i finally missed and it landed on my head. I passed out for like 10 seconds and then i woke up and i was like "Holy ****( exact words) then we all laughed for like 20 mins and didnt get anything dun cuz it was so funy. luckly only my 2 friends saw it and not coach cuz we woulda ran for a while.

·
Custom User Title
839 Posts
hopefully your friends didnt start laughing rite away and checked if you were alrite first:p

·
Registered
427 Posts
LOL, thats gotta suck, you should make sure you dont have a concussion though lol

·
Registered
427 Posts
Lol, you cant do a self diagnosis, i cant really explain a concussion but they can be VERY bad, but i dont think (if you even got one) that its bad at all, but i would still check to be safe

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
dude, u should seriously get that checked out. u probably got a concusion. i droped a 75 lb dumbell on my cheast the other day doin decline press. thank god my spotter was there and pushed it away befor it hit me full force.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
if you had a concussion then you would just feel really tired and a little bit dizzy. I got one cause i got hit in the head with a ceiling fan the was going full speed. All that i had to do was not go to sleep for like 6-8 hours cause my mom said that if i did that sometimes people go into akoma or something like that, but if you didnt get real tired, and i mean real tired, then you should be fine.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I used to work out in our school gym, but it smells like **** in there and I didn't like using a bar in a bench press, so now I use the one at my house which has cables on it so you don't have to worry about straightening it out.

Anyways, I went snowboarding last week, first time and I didn't take lessons cause I thought I coudl get. So I'm flying down the intermediate slope and I'm not smart enought to learn how to stop or turn and I het a hole in the slope, going flipping in the air, slam the back of my head on a huge patch of ice three times and tumbled down the rest of the slope. Wasn;t that frightening for me though cause the after the third hit on the ice, I was out, so the whole way down the slope I was unconscious, woke up in a hospital bed with a headache from hell and two twisted ankles. Not fun, but I'm going boarding again this weekend:D

D

·
0 Posts
hhaha ive hit my head with a bar too... i was going to do chin ups but was too short (this is like 3 threes ago) and jumped and i knocked the bar off and came crazying down... smoked my rite above the eye, actaully rite on my eye brow... and it was bleeding like crazy and it swelled so the cut opened and i was moving my eye and stuff and you could see the muscles moving, it was so sick, lol. and now theres a scar there and the hair on that eyebrow doesnt grow in that spot, :D

i was in my school gym today actaully, it was fun.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
o gd, today i was don power cleans and i slamed the bar into my cheast really hard and it hurt like a *****. it was a lil hard to breath for the rest ofmy workout, but i am fine. it still kinda hurts,but not to bad

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
did that too:D. i think i was reppin 315 for the first time and the 5th rep, i fell over. i have droped weights on my foot, droped them on my freinds feet (their falt), crushed my hand, and a few other things

1 - 20 of 23 Posts