Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 ppl at my school got busted for smoking pot(i go to private school) and 3 of them were like my best friends too, damn im so upset. anything like this ever happen to any of your friends??

·
Registered
376 Posts
not to my friends but some kids have been busted for drinking and having fake crack and pot on them, and pills. then there was this one kid who got expelled because he flipped out on our principal for takin his CD player, he flipped out cause he was commin off of Acid or x, cant remember, but i was sorta friends with him. he was the all time drug head in any school

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Yea, every once in a while it happens. In the beginning of the year two kids got kicked out. One for selling, the other for buying. It turned out to be oregano, but they were still expelled.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Lol, I have a friend that tried smoking oregano and he said it burnt his throat...

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
My friend Steve got kicked out of Junior High not once, not twice, but three times for "possession." In 7th grade he was busted for pot, 8th grade pot, and in 9th grade he got kicked out for mixing Mr. Pibb and peppermint Shnaps in class. That's what I call entertainment.

·
Registered
608 Posts
lol dude i goto a public school and people blaze like after every period in their cars, under the football stadium, in the corners, in autos class (they use the sockets and stuff to make pipes). its insane at our school the bathrooms always smell like weed. i never plan on smoking and hopefully none of my friends smoke

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
You see he was mixing peppermint schnaps (hard flavorful alchoholic liquid) with Mr. Pidd (a product from the fine people at Cocacola Incorperated) to see if it would make it taste better.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
why ad anything to schnaps...They come in like all flavs.. I enjoy peperment... Anyway my friend got caught last weekend with hes bud pipe and blew a .2 or something. Twice that off getting in huge ****. He was detained overnight.. It was funny yet scary cuase i was at the same party.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
minimagpro said:
4 ppl at my school got busted for smoking pot(i go to private school) and 3 of them were like my best friends too, damn im so upset. anything like this ever happen to any of your friends??
i have friends that do drugs but i dont care, they are still cool people.... but theres never really been a bust at our school, im sure ppl have gotten caught tho

·
Registered
376 Posts
im glad im done with drugs, their pretty stupid and waste ur money, plus tripleC's mess u up, and those are nice and cheap, but ive stopped.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
He didn't get that far, the deaf teacher caught him, you see, Steve isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, in fact we got a little saying,"Keep the sharp things away from Steve." He forgot that the teacher was DEAF not BLIND and he was sitting there pouring Mr. Pibb into a water bottle that was clear, not smart at all, I tell you what.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
lucky you. I had a couple a glasses and now am tired. Oh well guess I might as well drink if I can't play paintball.
Let me know how your cinnamin tastes.:p

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
airsoft guy said:
You see he was mixing peppermint schnaps (hard flavorful alchoholic liquid) with Mr. Pidd (a product from the fine people at Cocacola Incorperated) to see if it would make it taste better.
Hmm i disagree its not really clasified as hard. I wouldn't say so anyway. The stuff I got i9s 30% by volume. thats only 60 proof.
i got some excelent five oclock vodka (wahoo) thats supposedly hard and its 40% 80 proof.. So i guess that would be semi hard.

GO MOONSHINE

1 - 20 of 21 Posts