Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post stories about you and your friends getting drunk. No 13 yr olds in this thread;)

One time me and my friend went to his dads house out in the woods and took 5 shots of 151 with a 1:1 ratio with Sunny Delight. Anyway we got so drunk and we were wonderin out into the woods. We spent about an hour tryin to climb this one tree but we kept fallin. So then we figured out that we were lost so we just layed down and passed out. Then in the morning we woke up and found out that we were only 10 ft from the brake of the woods. It was wierd:p

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Woa you gotta be pretty messed up to do that. I have a story, its not about me because I dont smoke or drink or do drugs cause I a big guy and slow enuff as is, its about my friend Steve, I dunno if he was actually drunk or high but one day he brought to school some peppermint schnapps, he decided that some Mr. Pibb would go nicely with it so he buys a Mr. Pibb. He then preceeds to class and starts puring it into the water bottle that has the schnapps, right in front of the teacher. Now she was the deaf teacher and not the dumb one and well I think she got suscpicious when someone is pouring a pop into a bottle filled with water. Needless to say he was expelled for the third and final time. Every year whilst in Junior High he got kicked out for possession, 7th grade he had weed, 8th grade weed, and 9th grade obviously him and his crack of the alcohol world. Hes a moron. We have a motto, "Keep the sharp things away from Steve." Its a nice motto I think, if I had a coat of arms Id put it on there.

·
Registered
302 Posts
like a month ago after a dance, we all came to my house and found a buyer to buy 2 bottles of vodhka, 3 40oz bottles of Budweiser, and a couple 1/5's of apple pucker. It was me, and 2 other guy friends, and then my gf and their gf's. Well it was about 2 am, and we were pretty well toasted, and the next thing i know, my buddy and his gf are doing the dirty dirty right in front of us....i was like omg...they were buck ass right in front of me. Then later than night we dumped warm water on my friend and told him he pissed his pants, so he took off all his clothes and slept in the middle of my flore naked

1 - 3 of 3 Posts