Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK here's the situation. I have a fifth of vodka that I will be finishing off tonight. I want to see that if when I'm full blown drunk, whether or not I can type fine. Luckily this party has a good computer.

I just get sick of seeing people pretending to be drunk and typing horrible on purpose, or lame faux drunk text messages.

I will be back in ~1.5 hours.

Wish me luck.
Tim

D

·
0 Posts
it's easy to type coherently. It's just a matter of caring enough to use the backspace key. Usually Im just way to tired to use it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Have fun,
Mouse

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
I wish I could drink enough to get mildly drunk. It irritates my stomach and I either get feeling sick, or fall asleep.

I'm a fan of Smirnoff. It's sorta expensive, but it's nearly hangover-free because of the great job they do distilling it. Also, it comes in good flavors that mix with lots of things very well

tim eh? that's me roommates name.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
it's easy to type coherently. It's just a matter of caring enough to use the backspace key. Usually Im just way to tired to use it.
Yeah that's generally why people type so poorly, I'm guessing. I'm also guessing that most of the drunk people look at their fingers while typing and not the screen, so it seems to them that they're typing everything correctly, or they just don't care.

The question is what type of vodka? Grey Goose? Stolies?
Monarch is the **** :dodgy:

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
I wish I could drink enough to get mildly drunk. It irritates my stomach and I either get feeling sick, or fall asleep.

I'm a fan of Smirnoff. It's sorta expensive, but it's nearly hangover-free because of the great job they do distilling it. Also, it comes in good flavors that mix with lots of things very well

tim eh? that's me roommates name.
Any good german beer does that, but you feel better. I generally consider smirnoff a pussy alcohol. That along with all piss beer. German beer, the real ****, that you cant pronounce, is the good beer. The **** that is brewed by german monks. Thats the good beer.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I've sobered up quite a bit but I brought 2 longnecks in teh house with me and I had about 7 or 8 at my buddy's house.

Needless to say that I am definitely drunk, and I'm pretty okay at typing still.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Yeah only thing vodka is decent for is mixing drinks. I.E. McCormicks in your QuikTrip Freezoni at the football game. Did half and half in a 44oz cup, Oh my, by third quarter I was trashed and pumped haha.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts