Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats right.. ive stopped wetting the bed..

but seriously.. a month without getting drunk. Im quite proud of myself. A month into the school year, i realized the hardest semester ive had doesnt mix too well with my summer habits.

now im just working on a month for the inhaling..

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
dhill0413 said:
dont drink when you are sick....ive done it tuesday, thursday, and last night. i dont think ill ever get better cuz im drinkin tonight too.

theres no point to being dry. its about controlling yourself, getting hw done, and THEN go drinking *and getting killed in a car crash on the way home*

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Nice job smalls, it's good to keep yourself fit. Drinkin doesn't do anything but pollute your body. Now just work on that habit of yours that is somewhat illegal...

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
yay. Good for u. I cant go 2 weeka without a little bit. Or i cant go a whole month without getting completly owned. Congrats my canadian bacon ;)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dhill0413 said:
theres no point to being dry. its about controlling yourself, getting hw done, and THEN go drinking
well for me there is a point. Whenever i get drunk i smoke, and i was starting to have cravings. Past few times i drink i was starting to really forget things, like have no idea how i got home or what happened that night, i had never had that before, it just started happening.. which was too sketchy for me.

that plus i couldnt have the two (school and alcohol) together .i guess according you to i dont have control over myself, apparently.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pimpballer756 said:
ive went 15 years without getting drunk.........
yeah but you have to realize that theres a big difference between having never done it and continuing that way, then having done it a lot and then trying to stop.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Good job smalls keep it up. I used to drink heavily but quit due to a friends death. I've learned over the years to enjoy alcohol in moderation. Just a glass of wine with dinner or a beer or two after work.. It's really hard to break the habbits.

The way you describe things esp the forgetting stuff I wonder if you come from an alcoholic family or have the trait. If so I'd do my best to just stay away from it.

As for your other vice. No biggy. You seem to be doing alot better I've noticed through your posts and journal so yeah no harm no foul.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
woot for smalls, u get a cookie...

no, u don't get a cookie, u get 2 cookies, one humping the other

good job bro

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
i should probably stop

ive been drunk at least once a weekend since last spring, most of the time i go out both weekend nights

i go to about 3 parties a night, so about 6 parties a weekend

im heading out at 9 to a 4 kegger, it ought to decent, can wait to do some keg stands, they friggin own faces. youl be gulping it down, and your thinking "hey, this isnt so bad"

and then you flipped right side up and you try to take a step and fall on your ass

pretty funny

life is best lived when in a constant hangover

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Nice job dude. Its hard quitting **** thats fun.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GBRudy16 said:
The way you describe things esp the forgetting stuff I wonder if you come from an alcoholic family or have the trait. If so I'd do my best to just stay away from it.

As for your other vice. No biggy. You seem to be doing alot better I've noticed through your posts and journal so yeah no harm no foul.
my uncle was an alcoholic, its sounds like my grandpa might have been or at least a heavier drinker.. i think i will take my time away from it. sure it was fun.. but everything else ive said plus the cost and health risks and what not.. meh

thanks for the support every one

1 - 20 of 61 Posts