Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I've succeeded in talking my mom into getting a laptop financed in her name and having myself pay for it (my credit is just a lil too bad to get it myself). Here are the specs

Dell Inspiron E1505
Intel Core Duo Processor - 1.83GHz/667MHz/2 X 1 MB L2 Cache
15.4" Wide Screen XGA Display with TrueLife
1GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM 533MHz, 2 Dimm
128MB ATI MOBILITY RADEON X1300 HyperMemory
80GB 7200rpm SATA HD
8x CD/DVD Burner (DVD+/-RW) with double-layer DVD+R write
Dell Wireless 1390 802.11b/g Mini Card
2Yr Ltd Warranty with CompleteCare Accidental Damage coverage
Carbon Fiber QuickSnap Cover :D

also included is a Dell 725 Color Printer (free)

Total after taxes is $1384. I can't wait to get it :D

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gotta get things financed when you dont have cash to pay everything up front. Thats what normal people with normal jobs and a plenty of bills do :p

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
actually reading the specs, it seems like you got ripped off, theres no way that hardware came out to 1300. you could have probably gotten a better deal on a laptop somerwhere else. i mean i own a dell, their customer service is alright (when its not some dude from india trying to pronounce words they dont understand) and the warranties cover basically everything.

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
Good job talking your mom into it, that's exactly what I did to get my Macbook :).

And remember, Dell's are good for p0rn0. (Everyone has seen that on Ebaum's right?)

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
kant_think said:
And remember, Dell's are good for p0rn0. (Everyone has seen that on Ebaum's right?)
I haven't seen that, what are you talking about?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Cool, I just got an E1705 Inspiron myself about a month ago. I got in when the 17" inspiron was 35% off everything. The 17" widescreen is a little big for a notebook, but it will be my TV as well for college. Mine has a 2.16 GHz duo processor, 120GB hard drive, dvd-rw, TV tuner, 2GB ram, and a bunch of other stuff. It cost me around $1700 I believe.

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got it to 1497.17 total with 4 year warranty, free shipping, and free 9cell battery

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
zpyro said:
I haven't seen that, what are you talking about?
This guy called QVC when they were selling a dell computer and said he loves it becuase it's awesome for looking at ****o. I can't find the vid now tho.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts