Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today in school me and my friend got called to the office by some voice we never heard before over the intercomm. So we're walkin in there wondering what we got caught doing. (I do a lot of dumb ****) So we get put at this meeting table. Some crazy looking whore comes in there. She says some shenanigans about being the school councilor. I'd never seen her before. Anyway she asks me about a party I went to on Saturday. I'm like what the hell that was out of school why do you give a ****? She asks me if I got drunk at the party. I said no because I got drunk after the party. So she starts asking me if I ever get drunk, so I say I have before and she starts staring at me. She calls me and my friend "alcoholics" and she threatens to expell us and crap. She keeps asking who gave us the liquour. She threatens to call the cops and ****.

Well thats my story for today.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
piss on her face. It worked for R. Kelly

you should have told her that if she didn't lay off you'd accuse her of child molestation and trying to sell you heroin.

·
Registered
220 Posts
lol thats gay...i would have been like you aint my parents you didn't see me do **** so you go away....and then walk away...

·
Registered
22 Posts
stab the *****. lol jk maybe only threaten. why dont you ask her the same questions then call her alchoholic

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I told her I was drunk like 3 years ago. Even though I am drunk like 3 outta 7 days a week.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
piss on her face. It worked for R. Kelly

you should have told her that if she didn't lay off you'd accuse her of child molestation and trying to sell you heroin.

O man you dont know how badly i wanna sig that but it will b to big....DAMNIT

As for the story she cant do anything to you if it was after school. Just call her a stupid whore and thats that.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts