Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well i would like to know the dumbest thing u have ever heard anyone say like something trendy or like "i am gona be a sniper!"

I was in class today and this kid who sat in front of me his computer forzzzzz
and he said and i quote "MAN WHAT THE FREEK-A-LEEK" *sighs*

i couldnt beleave someone could say something that stupid it was just so dumb.
wow so whats the stupidest thing u have ever heard anyone say and we can all make fun of them together. thumup:

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
Monday, I was sitting around a table with some guys and Kay Jewelers came up. One of the guys (read: He's 23) thought for a few minutes and said "Oh! I get it! Every kiss begins with Kay! Hahahaha". ;0

They've only been using that slogan for about 5 years...

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
o man i remember a long time ago when we had a "stupidest thing you have ever head someone say" thread....good times

i remember when i was somewhere with my friend, i think the mall, and i saw this hot chick and i said "damn, she looks like the olsen twins" and he responded "which one"

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
lol

my cousin says some of the stupidest thing sometimes... we were at subway and she sucks at ordering, and the guy is waiting for her to pick what she wants, so she goes "ummmm, bread" and the dudes like wtf.... and moments later when hes asking if she wants anything else she goes "umm, salad" .... salad?! its damn lettuce, not salad!

i dunno, she says tons of stupid stuff.... and ive heard a lot of stupid things in my day, just cant remember them all

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
we were playing poker and my friend thought he had a good hand
so when we had to flip our cares he goes 3 of a kind
we all just looked at him
he had 3 hearts not 3 of the same card

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
one of my friends was at a theme park and we went up to a feris wheel and he is like "whoa......wut kinda ride is that!" and he thought it was like a roller coaster or something. there are prob some a lot funnier but i forgot them

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
lovetocheat69 said:
This one kid was telling a joke once. "So a blonde is up in a apple tree and she hasnt eaten for days, so she dedides to eat the apples. How does she eat them." SHE SMASHES THEM!
Oh damn I have so many stupid jokes.

What do you call a boomerang that doesnt come back?

A stick!!

What do you call a cow in a tornado?

A milkshake!!

How does a grandma kill a mummy?

She buries it!!

What do you call a cow that doesnt give milk?

A milk dud!!

·
Registered
967 Posts
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
how many lightbulbs does it take to fix a jetski in the middle of the ocean?

none, because pancakes dont grow on trees
i know of some pancake trees around here

we were playing halo and i shot my friend in the head and he yells "OH GOD I WAS JUST BURNED LIKE A HIGH QUALITY FILIMENT" not knowing what the hell he was talking about. After he said the word burned he kinda zoned out and picked random words i suppose.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
"it tastes like burning"

yes, someone said that
Um....that's from the Simpsons. Raplh Wigum says it.

Ralph: I eated the purple berries! Ooh....uhh...*falls to the ground* ahhh...
Bart: How are they Ralph? Good?
Ralph: They taste like...buuuurrrrning!

-Jin

1 - 20 of 49 Posts