1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
I forgot what state it was but your not allowed to spit on sidewalks

·
Banned
487 Posts
well i forgot what state it was in, but it was some state in the midwest, where it is illegal to hunt whales... lmao

and in this other state its illegal to have *** with a chicken, and in another its illegal to be drunk and have *** with a chicken

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some for PA....

It is contrary to Pennsylvania law to discharge a gun, cannon, revolver or other explosive weapon at a wedding.
It is illegal to have over 16 women live in a house together because that constitutes a brothel. However up to 120 men can live together, without breaking the law.
It it illegal to sleep on top of a refrigerator outdoors.
Any motorist driving along a country road at night must stop every mile and send up a rocket signal, wait 10 minutes for the road to be cleared of livestock, and continue.
A special cleaning ordinance bans housewives from hiding dirt and dust under a rug in a dwelling.
You may not sing in the bathtub.
Fireworks stores may not sell fireworks to Pennsylvania residents.
A person is not eligible to become Governor if he/she has participated in a duel.
Any motorist who sights a team of horses coming toward him must pull well off the road, cover his car with a blanket or canvas that blends with the countryside, and let the horses pass. If the horses appear skittish, the motorist must take his car apart, piece by piece, and hide it under the nearest bushes.
Ministers are forbidden from performing marriages when either the bride or groom is drunk.
No more than two packages of beer at a time may be purchased, unless you are buying from an official "beer distributor".
All liquor stores must be run by the state.
Motorized vehicles are not to be sold on Sundays.
You may not catch a fish with your hands.
You may not catch a fish by any body part except the mouth.
Dynamite is not to be used to catch fish.
Though you do not need a fishing license to fish on your own land, but a hunting license is required to hunt on your own land.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
true, true. i love the one video on like fox when the thief at the store was trying to get out and was ramming into the doors then he realized it was a pull not push

·
Banned
487 Posts
Any motorist who sights a team of horses coming toward him must pull well off the road, cover his car with a blanket or canvas that blends with the countryside, and let the horses pass. If the horses appear skittish, the motorist must take his car apart, piece by piece, and hide it under the nearest bushes.

WTF

·
Registered
127 Posts
In Louisiana, it is illegal to shoot a police officer with a lazer. In Massachusetts (my state) "All men must carry a rifle to church on Sundays" The spitting on sidewalk one is a town law in a town in Indiana.

·
Registered
4 Posts
a couple for rhode island (my state):

Any marriage where either of the parties is an idiot or lunatic is null and void. -SECTION 11-40-1
It is considered an offense to throw pickle juice on a trolley.
Riding a horse over any public highway for the purpose of racing, or testing the speed of the horse is illegal. Penalty: Maximum $20 fine and imprisonment for 10 days.
Impersonating a town sealer, auctioneer, corder of wood, or a fence-viewer is against the law. Penalty: $20 to $100 fine.
It is illegal to use water on even-numbered days for the sole purpose of watering plants, gardens, or lawns. If you break this law there is a fine of $25-$100.
You may not sell toothpaste and a toothbrush to the same customer on a Sunday.
You cannot smoke a pipe after sunset.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
The Guy said:
i think in like louisiana or something its illegal to chain an alligator or crocadile to a firehydrant
^^^^^^ Don't think that people walk alligators around like dogs here! it just doesnt happen!

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
this happened in nj like 2 yrs ago-
There were 2 guys who wanted to rob a starbucks. One of them waited in the car as the other went in to get the money, so the guy in the store got his money and ran for the parking lot. At the same time police arrived, so his friend started driving away in the car and rolled down the window, the guy with the money attempted to jump into the window, made it halfway, and then fell out, rolling at about 30 miles an hour. and then he crashed into a porto potty.

Another story i saw on americas most wanted was this guy who tried to rob a sushi place, when like 7 little asian guys came out of the back and attacked him with butcher knives.

Lastly, the guy who recently tried to steal a van.....that was full of blackbelt karate fighters driving to a tournament. They broke both of his legs and arms. So funny....:p

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I read one where a dude broke into a bank through a basement window, and screwed himself up so badly that he was bleeding profusely and could not reach the money from where he was at. So he called the cops!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts