Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the coice we are all faced with Chirstmas presents

i was thinking of pimping out my Spyder then i thought why not just get a different gun now i have been playing for about a year or more and i knopw a lot about different guns and i was kind;ve leaning towards a mag but thats a lot of money to hand out for just that

so i need some sugestions on what i should get

anything will be apreciated

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Would that be my former spyder? Or would that be your TL? Say, how is my old spyder doing?
But back to the topic at hand, Mags are alot of money to put into to just to get them to work., but very well worth it. But I think its easier to go with a cocker. Thats why Im glad I bought my mag with all upgrades all ready.

·
Registered
21 Posts
PaiNtBaLLeR_200 said:
i say go with a nice autococker...
If I told my parents I want a autococker, I think they would fall over laughing "you want how much for a paintball gun !?! :)":rofl

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agression your gun is doing fine i will be putting the following on it soon
-Exchamber
-new hose
-bolt
-System X barrel
-double trigger frame and internals
-and of course the velocity adjuster

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hey you guys better be happy you get presents at all! I don't get any, cause my step dad doesn't believe in giving stuff away. He says you gotta work for everything. It sucks really bad and I hate him more than anything. Say..... Do any of you know how I could kinda um..... break up my mom and my step dad? Only good ideas please, and yes I have thought of killing him but I only have to last 3 more years of him and then I am gone!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts