Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, im at a friend, and well.. im sheezed.

um wlecome to me, 53. thge rhymes.. respect my rhyming cu i am the coolest duder that eer did dang

um, what else.. im bored,

so im sitting here and some one just yelled that they dont know where they are.. i thinkt hey are stoned.. actaully i know he is stoner.. i just wnet with him

i didnt\

actauyl yeah i did

but only 1

so im tight with it... b sizzle fiizzle chizzle rock hammer bang.. like a rock in the skull i slapped that joint and rocked the crisnat to the shizzle that it did bizzle from.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
um mostly drunk.. i had one hit of a bowl. shouldnt have.. but i did.. first time since 1 week bvefpore xmas

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my drinking hath unseemed my from the nave to the chops. the very thought of this unfix'd my hair.

my g/f by violent hands is dead..

to be or not to be.. that isnt the question at all.. the question is whether to do or not to do..

yet, wait.. is this a dagger that stands before me.

and I hate witches.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
That's just how we roll. I had somewhere in the neighbourhood of 25 drinks yesterday but I still went to bed almost sober. I think my liver just stopped working so the alcohol wasn't able to get into my bloodstream anymore. I hope it starts working again, I have a lot more drinking to do while I'm in mourning over my inability to play sports for the next 2-3 months because of my ankle.

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
D_Smalls said:
so, im at a friend, and well.. im sheezed.

um wlecome to me, 53. thge rhymes.. respect my rhyming cu i am the coolest duder that eer did dang

um, what else.. im bored,

so im sitting here and some one just yelled that they dont know where they are.. i thinkt hey are stoned.. actaully i know he is stoner.. i just wnet with him

i didnt\

actauyl yeah i did

but only 1

so im tight with it... b sizzle fiizzle chizzle rock hammer bang.. like a rock in the skull i slapped that joint and rocked the crisnat to the shizzle that it did bizzle from.
haha wow. That is so great. <3

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
interesting.... :sly:
shakespear.. I hate shakespeare.. what the hell

1 - 20 of 21 Posts