Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm back. Credit goes to Underdog for IMing me and reminding me that people are still conscious that I fell off the face of the earth.

So what's changed in two years besides charging for membership, different hosting, etc. I honestly have no clue.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Mark sold the Forum.

Glad to see you back man. We had a poll going not too long ago debating whether you'd return or not. How was the mission trip?

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mark sold the Forum.

Glad to see you back man. We had a poll going not too long ago debating whether you'd return or not. How was the mission trip?
LOL I'm gonna look it up. I'm curious to see what any <2 yr old nubs said since they wouldn't know me

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
No worries, it's not actually my car...Well, it is, but I bought it like that.

You can read more here - Official Twin Turbo Swap Thread

The basic run down - decided I wanted to convert my 300ZX NA to a Twin Turbo, bought the wrecked car that you see in my sig, swapped out engines, spent a lot of money, did a lot of work, and eventually I wound up with a working 300ZX TT. thumup:

-Jin

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Who wins the Duo bet as to whether he was coming back or not?:)

How are ya!wave: It feels like it's been forever.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Near where it says sponsored by wagerline.com

You're back huh? How did you like the bay area?

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Who wins the Duo bet as to whether he was coming back or not?:)

How are ya!wave: It feels like it's been forever.

I think Ja289 wins, he said October. After the first page everyone went off topic.

The Bay area was cool. Too many liberals, then again I worked with only spanish people. Palo Alto is definitely the Toyota Prius capital of the world. EPA is the place to be, I'm tellin you.

LOL I'd never forget PBF. I (unfortunately) spent too much of my life here before, but it seems like people can still get their questions answered without being attacked too much.

As for being a mod, thanks Medic. I think I'm ok without it (I'm sure imhungry and a few others will cheer at that. I could care less). My time between work, getting ready for school, girls, etc leaves almost nothing to do stuff on the computer. I'm not "back" in hanging out here, but you'll see me pop in once in a while if I've got questions. After all, I haven't played for 2+ years and when I opened my gear back the other day I realized how I want to play at least occasionally. I def won't captain any teams or stuff like I did before the mission, though.

And I'm glad to report that I'm not a hard*** anymore. After all, it's the internet. Who cares

1 - 20 of 83 Posts