Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, for a long time Duo has tried to say he's had the hottest gf. Well I finally got a picture up of my girlfriend. She' the 3rd from the left, the brunette right next to the red head. Her name's Taryn and she's the best thing thats ever happened to me.

BTW- My twin sister is the blonde all the way on the left

Attachments

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
j00_sux0r said:
Im sorry to say, but duos gf is kinda ugly...

EDIT: powerhouse, your sister is HOT!!

dude, stfu. it's my GIRLFRIEND your supposed to be looking at, not my sis.

·
Registered
275 Posts
sorry guyz, i all ready have them all, u guys can have seondz and thirz though, if u want ( power houses sister is the best, so she is first in line, then i'll c to his g/f)

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
you know im not a jerk like that...your girlfriend is nice...but why would you ask...isn't my girlfriend bonerlicious. its just wrong.

I guess now that your sis has been around a few times...expessally after austin Ill take second best....do you look much like your twin. :devil: cause you know how i do it...oh yea

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Power_House406 said:
dude, stfu. it's my GIRLFRIEND your supposed to be looking at, not my sis.
Let me get this straight....YOU posted a picture including your sister without any wording on the subject...And you get mad when people comment on it??
You set yourself up for it dude...No offense.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Duos girl friend is disgusting. Kinda reminds me of a giraffe. As for power house, nice ***** pimp

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
your girlfriend doesn't look crazy enough for me. Your sis has got that I will suck you dry in a public place look and I love that. makes you go wild all the time....When i come to play somedayI call the couch in her room to stay in.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.