Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
14,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i remember i told someone id tell them how my DW fibur barrel was when i got it, but i dont remember which thred that was in so here it is so far

first of all when i got it i just about threw it out the window of my car because its so light, i couldnt believe it! iv handeled stiffis before but this thing (from what i could tell with my hand) is lighter. full freak kit, if you get this barrel i would HIGHLY recomend you get the 14" because it fits in the freak kit with no room to spare so you dont need a seperate case to fit the barrel, one thing i noticed first was the inside seemed to have a little stick to it, wasnt sure what to think of this, got it home later, sized up the paint i had (not the best pain by the way) started throwing ropes in backyard, it is a bit louder than the ultralight that came with my dm6 but not bad at all, its still quiet enoufgh that my reloader b still doesnt register a few shots here and there. as for accuracy, im not sure that it was a whole lot better than the ultralite. one thing i did notice was that the inside seemed to have lost a bit of that stick, after i shot it, maybe it just has to break in a bit, im not sure, anyway, i should be playing this weekend, ill let you know more then, this test was only one hopper worth of budget paint.

but so far its amazing, and i can fit both the ultralite and the dw barrels in the freak case if the ul is in two peices and i leave an insert in the dw

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Congrats on your choice of the best barrel on the market, I have loved mine ever since I got it(if only it was cocker threaded :()

1 - 2 of 2 Posts