Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Any Stiffi barrel

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Ultralite. Its a boomstick thats Stainless Steel instead of aluminium. SS creates less friction. I just plain dont like stiffi's because I would always be afraid that a fibre would stick out then it would all unwind.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
it was hard between boomstick and ultralite....so i flipped a coin and whadda ya know its boomstick....

i don't like the stiffi mainly because its made of the same stuff that my tennis racquet is made of. I throw my racquet all the time when i'm pissed and i know the stuff is durable but the stuff also breaks. I'm scared that superman diving into the snake would snap the stiffi. and if carbon fiber breaks it doesn't snap it BURSTS into tons of pieces.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
I chose ultralight, but stiffies are damn good too.

Only reason i chose ultralight is because it looks better, stiffi is just as accurate, lighter and shoots through better imo.

And boomsticks are sooo 1997.......

·
Registered
182 Posts
i say stiffi, cause mine is awsome. but the lt is second best and boomys arent that great.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
sumsimpleracer said:
it was hard between boomstick and ultralite....so i flipped a coin and whadda ya know its boomstick....

i don't like the stiffi mainly because its made of the same stuff that my tennis racquet is made of. I throw my racquet all the time when i'm pissed and i know the stuff is durable but the stuff also breaks. I'm scared that superman diving into the snake would snap the stiffi. and if carbon fiber breaks it doesn't snap it BURSTS into tons of pieces.
carbon fiber is one of the strongest materials

stiffi all the way

1 - 11 of 11 Posts