·
Banned
319 Posts
^^^^^^^^
I second that

·
Banned
237 Posts
The Freak would be better if you played in tournaments and your sponsors gave you different paint every game. The Freak is a kit and the Boomstick is a single. A kit is great for tourneys and such but a single barrel is good for just recreational play. The better barrel is the freak but it's all up to how you play.

·
Registered
28 Posts
There's the aluminum inserts and the stainless steel inserts for the Freak sys. I have the SS and my teammates have the aluminum. In the long run, they'll have to replace theirs, long before I have to replace mine. I haven't used the boomy but from what i've heard they're a really nice barrel.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Um, I'd go to a field that has so tournament players who have actually used (highlight that word), the products that your talking about. I just bought a boomstick, but havn't got to use it yet. I'll get back to you when I do. But otherwise, it's probably better to just ask people you can talk to in person.

·
not really named bob...
2,368 Posts
p8ntcraze said:
There's the aluminum inserts and the stainless steel inserts for the Freak sys. I have the SS and my teammates have the aluminum. In the long run, they'll have to replace theirs, long before I have to replace mine. I haven't used the boomy but from what i've heard they're a really nice barrel.
yes, but youll still have to replace yours and the freak kit is more expensive.
sorry for the double post

1 - 12 of 12 Posts