Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says. I have an XL Dye c7 in blue that has never seen the field for sale or trade (preferably trade).

What I want:
$35 Shipped & Paypal'd FIRM (seriously, lower offers will be considered free ups)
Another Jersey: Must be in great shape. Not too particular about brand (though DYE, eclipse, and JT are preferred) but I am particular about color and size. Pretty much blue or grey, though if it has a unique design I may consider that. And is MUST be an XXL

Rules:
1: Dont be a douche
2: Reread Rule 1
3: You're probably going to ship first. Unless you are a mod or have very very good feedback
4: If you're under 18 I'm going to want to speak to your parents. On the phone. no "uh, yeah, this is little johnnys dad..." via pm.
5: PAYPAL ONLY. Unless you send me a pic of the MO with MY name on it. And even them I'm waiting to cash it before I ship.
6: Reread Rule 1

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I really wish this one fit, its really comfortable with padding everywhere you would need it.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Frickin amazing deal.

I'd buy it but i love my evil jersey.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I paid that for my c5 jersey, and he is offering it for a jersey that is nwewer by 2 years? Get this man some money!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey there, quick question. $35 flat, right? Or do you want shipping and paypal also... Gimme a total cuz I might be able to get a good deal on some pants. If that goes through, I'll buy this. It's the size I wear, although some ppl say I should buy XXL for better bounce capability... So if it doesn't fit, how tall are you? Just want to make sure this will fit me too.

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
35 is shipped and pp'd. so this is a damn good deal. I stand 6" even 180 lbs and its just a little small on me. The only real part that I dont like is the arms seem a bit short on me, but then, I can scratch my ankles without bending over (I can also lick my eyebrows...ladies :cool:) So if you have a bit shorter arms than me, it will fit fine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts