Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hai. Thought I'd go ahead and throw up my pictures to let everybody know what marker I'm talking about in my other threads etc. This is a Dye DM7 with a CP On/Off and Reg, Orange Bolt, and Anno'd by Contract Killer when they used to still do it. I ordered an Etek 3 LT White/Black which should be here Friday I will post pics on here when I get it. Enjoy.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't like it at first when I bought the gun but I've grown to like it. And thanks we shall see how it performs this weekend.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Speaking of grips do you know what grips would fit? ANS has like 1000 grips but I wasn't sure which ones would fit the UL frame.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah not feelin the acrylic. Might get that black ECK grip. For now I'm gonna have to work a few weeks until I get more money seeing as I'm still using an Empire Magna Drive :( Greatest hopper for $44.95. I'm waiting for that new Prophecy w/ the hard plastic to come out. If that doesn't come out within a month or two I'm just gonna get a rotor.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alrighty. If I get the money before it comes out I'm getting a rotor anyways but if it does come out I'll check it out at the field.

·
Stripper Supporter
1,199 Posts
Yeah, the Orange Bolt snapped. I've had this happen to me twice, although the other bolt was a Critical in my Quest (yes I know this is weird, but I really do take good care of my guns, and lube them up properly after each outing...).

I'v tried the Empire, the Rotor, and the Ponikio. I chose the Rotor for several reasons over the other two. One, being that it feeds faster (although no gun can keep up with it anyway...). Two, it is MUCH easier to take apart and clean/unjam. Three, I felt that it was a little softer on paint, and I bought the Virtue soft cycle arm. Four, it has a smaller/sleeker profile, that IMO is both more tactical, and looks better. And finally, everyone has one, so I had to get one! lol

I know people are going to pipe in their own opinions, and I am interested to hear them.

·
WARNING: Anti-Social
330 Posts
Looks nice! Get a Virtue board and new grips and you got yourself a winner with the DM! As for the Etek, I've seen better and I've seen worse.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts