Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
hey its not a dm10!... oh wait...

in all seriousness, the platform is still the same. "reengineered from the ground up". minor tweaks, but nothing ground breaking. the oled is long long long overdue
DOT!!!

While I would seriously consider buying an M2 after they're in the used market, this is what the DM10+ SHOULD have been.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
You know, .

As in, I agree with what is said and am too lazy to type all that, so I will simply put a dot as my agreement. Only I needed a very LOUD dot, so spelled it out. You've never seen that on forums before?

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Rumors on pbn about the bolt are interesting. Allegedly a two piece system that looks like it can be converted to different setups.

·
Super Moderator
3,802 Posts
You know, .

As in, I agree with what is said and am too lazy to type all that, so I will simply put a dot as my agreement. Only I needed a very LOUD dot, so spelled it out. You've never seen that on forums before?
Nope. I'm on a select number of forums and nobody I've ever seen use that.

As far as the bolt is concerned, the Billy wing bolt is just the fuse bolt no? Which part would be two piece?

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
IDK. I am confused by the guys post, I think he was just jumping the gun a little bit.

·
Registered
10 Posts
For $1500 it better scratch my @ss and wash my car. What makes this gun so expensive? Seriously.... Why? Does the circuit board have gold in it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts