Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
HRD
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well tomorrow I might be droppin 850 for a Dye matrix... this is in Minnesota(I live in Oregon) Im still not sure if I want too but if I dont Ill just buy it when I get back... Ill let ya all know tomorrow...(give me support on buyin it!!)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
It should come with a ultalight.

I would suggest waiting till you get back to Oregon. That way you can buy it at a trusted local shop and get free survice on it. Plus it gives you more time to think about your decision. That would seem like the most logical thing to do.

·
HRD
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Around the Albany area(thats right I practice with the dogs!!!) and i know if I wasnt lazy I could probably get a ride to Salem or somthin but theres no guarantee there would be a Dye trix there.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
chronic said:
Around the Albany area(thats right I practice with the dogs!!!) and i know if I wasnt lazy I could probably get a ride to Salem or somthin but theres no guarantee there would be a Dye trix there.

Just call up warpaint and see if they have any in stock.

·
Registered
125 Posts
your gettin the trix from mn? Thats awesome cause I live here. Where in MN are you getting it? I also know family in Eugene, Oregon, and I would love to go their and play!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts