Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Pez Jr.
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have read a little bit about these two barrels on pbreview, and I was going to decide which one was better based on that. Thing is, everyone reviewing these barrels say that they are the best. Well, one has to be better than the other right? So I wanted to discuss this with the community here.

I understand to a certain extent that they are both very accurate, the brass is heavier but possibly more accurate. The ultralite is a 2-piece and is trusted by pro players/hardcore speeders. Its prettier of course :p The Brass is a bit more durable, all scratches are gonna show however.

Is all this right? Has anyone used both these and can compare? Cause the main thing is they are both basically the same price new...

Also please excuse me if this is posted in the wrong forum section, I looked around and this seemed the most appropriate place to drop it. This or the new players section...(but im not a new player lol)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I've owned plenty of PPS barrels and they always shoot great for a one piece barrel and they are very quiet with the dual venting option. They are a bit on the hefty side but if you are adding an air tank and hopper of paint complaining about the extra ounce or two of the barrel just seems stupid. The Dye Ultralites are nice barrels too but really a barrel only does so much and at the price point of these barrels neither is going to disappoint you.

·
Pez Jr.
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay so there pretty much isnt too much of a difference, just the weight.
Looking at that barrel kit though, pretty much what ive been looking for is a kit and the J&J looks sweet. I thought the UL has some kind of kit one can buy, instead of the individual single? Nonetheless, the J&J looks best for the money, and imo paying over 150 for a barrel is a bit crazy...(i dont have that kind of money right now!) Thanks trbo for the reccomendation!

Overall im probably goin UL or J&J now XD Thanks for helpin me out guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts