Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
mspainter said:
So dynasty comes in and tells these people attending how to shoot a paintball marker and run around a field?
man you know everything :rolleyes: jk

they teach you how to get behind bunkers properly, good shooting posture, how to hold your gun when running, and all that good stuff....and theyre pros, so who wouldnt wanna go?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Huntin Dawg said:
ya they help people snap shoot better, shootin lefty, all the little things of the game.
Dawg..... i love that little typing thing.... Looks like me at work can i cut and paste that? :) MIM

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The cost of the clinic is $300.00 for 2 days. A case of paint, air and field fees, lunch and drinks. TYRANNY is not a field owner.... so yes, Naked.. it is expensive. We're just trying to cover costs. It's going to be great. Hope you all can join us

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
I'm going to be attending a clinic this summer put on my a local field. Mapp Chimm (Dynasty) and Nicky Cuba (XSV) will be there coaching and stuff. Its 250 for 2 cases, lunch, drinks, lots of play, and you learn from the pros. And last year, when Matty Marshall came out, they gave out TONS of free stuff...

And on the Friday before that, they have a 2 hour BYOP - "Play the Pros." I'm going to go and get lit up... :hug:

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
big_balla89 said:
I'm going to be attending a clinic this summer put on my a local field. Mapp Chimm (Dynasty) and Nicky Cuba (XSV) will be there coaching and stuff. Its 250 for 2 cases, lunch, drinks, lots of play, and you learn from the pros. And last year, when Matty Marshall came out, they gave out TONS of free stuff...

And on the Friday before that, they have a 2 hour BYOP - "Play the Pros." I'm going to go and get lit up... :hug:
dude thats sweet, have a good time

·
@(^-^)@
555 Posts
big_balla89 said:

thats pretty tight

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Give me a shout if you plan on attending. It's filling up fast. I just got back from Tampa's NPPL event and scored mucho door prizes. Big thanks to all who gave : Bawls, Paintball Sports Magazine, Bands Doing Battle, Custom Products, Murder Inc, National Paintball, Archon Paintball, PB2Xtremes, and the Florida Blood Services. www.myspace.com/teamtyranny to make your reservation, or if you have anyother questions, MIM at [email protected]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK People....... it's getting close to the Dynasty Clinic, and I know there are a few of you still not registered.. Don't get left out. email MIM really quick.... I mean it. :) Sorry,... acting like a mom. Just a few weeks left, so get your reservation made. Email me at [email protected] or go to the website and look for the PayPal sign. www.myspace.com/teamtyranny. You DO NOT have to have a my space account to go to our website. ..... oh yeah, ... and eat your peas.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts