Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked around at different paintball guns and i decided i want to get a spyder, cause a lot of new people have them.
I am looking at the E-99 Avant and the Imagine 04 because they are both in my price range.

The Avan is about 20 dollars more and i cannot figure out why?
Which one is more accurate and consistant?

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
it's more money cuz kingmann knows they can con new players into thinking they are buying a better gun when they are not. the on
yyl difference is that E-99 is rear cocking and the imagine is not (well it is, but not like the E-99..I'll call the imagine side cocking of a sort) the other difference is the smal small drop that comes on the E-99. that's it...nothing else at all.

my opinion: GET THE IMAGINE!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Imagine - $109 on xpaintball.com

buy it

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
the e99 is rear cocking, the imagine is internal cocking

the drops are different

the avant has a clamping feedneck

only small differences...nothing special...go with the imagine

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
32 Degrees Electric Rebel 02 vs. Spyder Imagine 04

The Electrin Rebel 02 is $42 more than the Imagine 04, why is this?
Which marker is more accurate and consistant?
Also, which uses less air per shot?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Which marker is more accurate and consistant in stock form? (The Imagine 04 or the Rebel 02 Electric)

Also, does the Rebel 02 shoot in semi-auto and full auto? because on the site is says nothing about that but it says it has an LED display?

Sorry about all the noob questions.

·
Registered
847 Posts
i actually like the imagine better because of it's internal cocking, that way you can get more compact w/ out having your bolt hit your face mask. They r basically the same besides that, there also is "the look" factor. Personally i like the look of the imagine, im not really digging the electricity things all over the avant.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Viking Kid said:
i actually like the imagine better because of it's internal cocking, that way you can get more compact w/ out having your bolt hit your face mask. They r basically the same besides that, there also is "the look" factor. Personally i like the look of the imagine, im not really digging the electricity things all over the avant.
Yeah, and the Beavertail sticks out more and I tend to hit it on things.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts