Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
E-bolt question

my 98 Custom (99,xxx serial) Yeah OLD!-)
The question I have is what exactly do I have? It is an electronic trigger with air assist(some e-bolt, but which? It doesn't have the board with the different switches, it has a single "screw" selector on the board that has 0-9 and A-E on it as in all the choices also a hex adjust on a small cylinder next to my remote to adjust airflow to the piston that pushes the sear. Will take pics when I get home since I have it disassembled for my upgrades and polishing right now. you can set it for 1 thru 9 shots per trigger pull, also 3 shot burst, Response Trigger and a few different speeds of automatic. VL Revolution couldn't feed paint quick enough in fast full auto. Also the electronic controlled piston pushes the sear directly. Thanks Again! wave:

I will take pics tonite

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Noone? :looking

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
That's what seems to be the Tippmann Electric Upgrade. I've always been told that it was out right before the other kit we all call the E-bolt. Really crazy sear tripper setup.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Yeah, its the 1st generation of the e-bolt.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kool a Tippman Model T! ("antique car for you childrens" as the late Chef would say) and without air it won't fire, just clicks the solenoid. But for an "old" gun it still slings alot of paint quick and accurate. :hug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts