Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale:

Gold to Silver fade E-Class Orracle autococker. In excellent condition, always cleaned after every use. Includes, brand new Worr-Blade 3-way, installed by WGP technician at NPPL Tampa event; Worr-Blade white delrin bolt with o-rings; 14" Caner barrel bore .690; E-Blade settings are about 20-21 bps, as setup by WGP technician.

This gun rips, and is super accurate, clean, and is in excellent condition. Comes in original box, with the barrel listed above, Krusher unimount (silver), WGP barrel condom, and original pieces, including instruction manuals for E-blade and Orracle, and original chrome beavertail.

I also have an Egg II with a Z-board in it that I could also sell with this gun, and also a 16" Dye Ultralite barrel (like new) .689 bore.

Post reply with email address if seriously interested and I will send pictures of the gun to you. or send me an email at [email protected].

Asking $600 for the gun, or $700 with Egg and DYE Ultralite barrel.

Thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no thank you, you should just consider making an offer to buy it straight up, its probably the faster cocker I have ever seen, and in perfect condition as you can see in the picture. thanks again for your interest.

·
Registered
647 Posts
HAHA. That was the funniest thing I've heard today. That was pretty good. Free Up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
$580 plus shipping for the marker alone and its yours. I know its worth a lot more but I need the money right now and am willing to let it go cheap. thanks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts