Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Not quite. At least, there's not a ready-made drop in like the A-5 has.

The Pro can come with the E-grip installed. I guess you can buy it seperate and install it yourself. The 98C though probably doesn't have the right spaces cut for the parts.

I think I recall someone saying Tippmann has a plan where you can send them your 98C and for a fee they'll either install the E-grip or replace it with a Pro version.

Don't take my word for that though, I could have imagined the whole thing.

E-bolt is for the 98C only though, like said in the post above mine.. It's no longer made, but they're still for sale everywhere.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I think they made an egrip for the 98 custom way back when, apparently it wasnt to popular or the ebolt took its place. But if you are looking for an egrip id say just buy the custom pro e

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Yea, you're right they did make that thing.

...This thing as a matter of fact. Electric board and solenoid valve and air cylinder. Nearly the same as the E-bolt but it only trips a sear instead of opening the valve.
http://www.xpaintball.com/mod98elkit.html

(Please don't buy that for over $200. You can buy nearly two used E-bolts for that, and they will likely be nicer to use.)

·
Registered
792 Posts
Torch said:
Yea, you're right they did make that thing.

...This thing as a matter of fact. Electric board and solenoid valve and air cylinder. Nearly the same as the E-bolt but it only trips a sear instead of opening the valve.
http://www.xpaintball.com/mod98elkit.html

(Please don't buy that for over $200. You can buy nearly two used E-bolts for that, and they will likely be nicer to use.)
Yeah thats it

I wouldnt recommend buying it either.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea they prolly would make some good money, the reason i made this thread was bcasue my friend was sure he could put an e-grip on his tippmann so this was the only way 2 find out for sure

1 - 9 of 9 Posts