Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I would like to know how the egrip works, I mean, not the internal functioning but the starmanipulation, how starting up it, how increasing the BPS, and finalment advice to keep it top shape (a5 egrip with W.A.S. board.) :hug: thanks!

·
Registered
559 Posts
You adjust the little white screw below the fire mode adjuster to adjust the rate of fire. To keep it in tip top shape dont put the board in water and dont wrench on the fire mode adjustment screw or it will start to strip. As for the WAS board, its pretty much usless untill you either upgrade the cyclone feed system with the vortex upgrade kit, or you get a different feed mechinism such as a q loader or a vertical feed port. Without doing so you can only shoot as fast as the cyclone can feed which is about the top speed of the stock e-grip board (making it a waste to buy the WAS board). If the rate of fire exceeds the feed rate your gun will chop paintballs like they were in a blender.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in canada, where can I find the Vortex system that you was talking about?, i'm not interest to change all the system for a Qloader or a vertical feed. can I found it on buyPBL? or something like that?!?

·
Registered
559 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts