Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently purchased an A5 with an E-grip (W.A.S. Board) and I can't figure out how to change the firing mode. Does anybody know how to?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it did come with a manual with instrusctions and I read it, but I still don't know how to change firing modes. =(

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I did that, but I don't understand it. I set it up so that the marker is on trigger programming mode," then I keep pulling the trigger until the led starts blinking green and orange, then I pull and hold on to the trigger until the led shows no colors, then after a couple of seconds it starts blinking green and red, so I pull the trigger three times to change the firing mode, but it's still on the same firing mode. What do I do?

·
Registered
115 Posts
suicidalchipmun said:
I did that, but I don't understand it. I set it up so that the marker is on trigger programming mode," then I keep pulling the trigger until the led starts blinking green and orange, then I pull and hold on to the trigger until the led shows no colors, then after a couple of seconds it starts blinking green and red, so I pull the trigger three times to change the firing mode, but it's still on the same firing mode. What do I do?

Well your at least on the right track.

1. Stop wining

2. Slow down, try and understand the intructions, they are not that hard to figure out. You can change more things than just the firing mode.

When you press and hold the trigger to select whatever opition you want to select it shouldn't just stop blinking. It should blink red the number of times it is on (Ex. If its on Semi auto (1) it should blink red, once) Then slowly pull the trigger the number of times you want to set it to. (Note: everytime you pull the trigger the LED should light up red to signal that a trigger pull has beed detected) Then stop pulling the trigger after your done, wait. It should blink alternating colors to signal that it has been changed. Shut it off, turn it back on normally and it should be changed.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I put this on another thread, maybe you would like it here.

First you must enter into the "trigger programming mode" to access this mode 1. Make sure the power is off. 2. Pull the trigger and hold it in the back position - as you press and hold the power button for 1 second (the LED light will light up green)- then release the power button THEN the trigger. The LED light will light solid red indicating the marker is now in the Trigger programming mode. Use the trigger to select your menu item.

Solid red light - Dwell

Solid green light - Debounce

Flickering green light - Rate of fire

Alternating green/orange - Firing mode

After selecting which you want by pressing and holding the trigger for a few seconds, the trigger will blink and tell you which mode it is on.

1 blink - Semi auto
2 blinks - 3 shot ramping mode
3 blinks - 3 shot full auto
4 blinks - auto response
5 blinks - turbo

For example. You enter the firing mode menu by holding down the trigger you then wait. Lets say your gun is set on auto response, (after selecting dont touch anything) it will blink 4 times to let you know what mode it is on. 4 blinks = auto response. And you want it on Semi auto, so after the gun is done blinking, you would pull and release the trigger ONCE for semi auto. After your done with the number of pulls you want just wait for a few seconds, the trigger will blick wildly to signal that the change has been made, and it should bring you back to the main menu. Shut it off, then turn it back on normally by just holding the button down and see if your now on semi auto.

Its kinda weird, but if you just play with it a little it becomes very simple. Its realy not hard at all. If you need help with anything else, or you diddnt understand any of my instructions let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts