Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an E grip on my a5 and I went to play today and I didnt even have the Egrip turned on, went to shoot and rather then shoot a single shot it would shoot 3-4. remember not even turned on. so i turned it on- same thing of course. I took the whole grip off and but my stock grip on and it worked great. So I tried taking the battery out and the long pin that comes up in the e grip out as well. I went to shoot it without being on... same deal 3-4 shot burst. SO i put the pin and the battery back in and switched my stock single trigger out with my egrip double trigger (the whole piece that slides in and out, not just the actual trigger). and it wouldnt even shoot at all. so any ideas??? i bought the e grip used but it was cheap as the guy did not use his a5 or his e grip. I figure anything can be fixed with a little time and effort. it is a WAS board w/ double trigger as of now. oh in addition.. the trigger and the whole bit with the springs and all isnt that tight, it has a bit of space to move till i attach it to my gun.

ANY help much appreciated. Thanks all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts