Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any thoughts/experiences with the W.A.S. E-grip? Can you explain exactly what each shooting mode does etc...Also from what I've seen you move some switches on the inside that sets it to diff. firing modes?

I plan to use mine for recball.

Tx

·
Registered
115 Posts
1. SEMI-AUTO = 1 pull/release of the trigger fires 1 time (default firing mode)
2. 3 SHOT RAMPING MODE = 3 trigger pulls are required (semi-auto) and the consecutive trigger pulls will fire 3 shots per pull as long as the trigger is pulled at least 5bps (This adheres to the 2005 PSP rules)
3. 3 SHOT FULL AUTO MODE = 3 trigger pulls are required (semi-auto) after which the trigger can be held to achieve full auto firing. (This adheres to the 2005 NXL rules)
4. AUTO RESPONSE = Fires one shot for each pull or release of the trigger. If the trigger is held for more than 1/4 of a second, when the trigger is released no shot is fired.
5. TURBO = Fires one shot for each pull of the trigger until the time between trigger pulls is less than 1/4 of a second at which point it will fire on each trigger pull AND trigger release.

(Taken from the W.A.S. board E-Trigger operating instructions)

Hope this helps

·
Registered
84 Posts
will the Egrip with WAS board will worth the money, and be really usefull on a A-5, or it will be too fast for it?

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
it can be to fast for it. Simply put this board is for tournament guns and can go 30 bps, if you want it to. It's totally programable, so if you want it to only shot 5 bps you can make it with very little effort. It has a very detailed instruction mannual that comes with it and it works great.

Only problem i've had is that when your gun is in half it isn't held in very tightly so i tape it in when cleaning and stuff.

I think it's worth the money becouse it gives you so many more options then the old one did.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts