Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
It should.

But if you like the feel of another trigger, by all means get one.

I have a BSI stick trigger on the E98 I tried to build. I liked it because it was flat instead of the normal 'double' trigger.

·
Registered
36 Posts
For some reason I have the double trigger on my a-5 and I can not walk the thing. I am think it may be easier with a flat trigger. If I would have known that I would have never got the double trigger. Also whats the paint of having an erip if you can't use it at a field. They said no ramping when I went this weekend.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
ramping is a firing mode that some guns have. The A5 egrip isn't one of them.

Having the gun in semi-auto and walking on the trigger or whatever is perfectly fine.

Ramp is a sort of 'cheat' mode where the gun shoots faster than you are pulling the trigger. Sometimes its allowed (usually when everyone is using the same settings) but in other times it is not allowed.

If you're having trouble walking I have to assume that the trigger pull is still fairly long? Maybe some home made trigger stops would help with this. The process for the 98 series is in the Super sticky Mod thread. It MAY work for the a5 as well.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One other thing, I can't find the BSI stick trigger anywhere. Do you know of any websites where they are currently available? There aren't any on eBay right now.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Nope.

Liek I said though, the only reason I picked it was because it was 'flat'.

It was actually in a box that said 'pro team products' so maybe that is the company name now. I'd just look for anything called a stick trigger if you want a flat one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts