Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know what setting you guys use most offten with your E-grip? Are egrips looked down on at most fields?

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
agent5556 said:
Just wanted to know what setting you guys use most offten with your E-grip? Are egrips looked down on at most fields?
not sure about your first question, but in your second question I am assuming that you are talking about woodsball fields, yes? I doubt that they are looked down upon, I am sure you will find more people at your local field with electronic markers, and it's not like you'll be shooting A LOT faster than everyone else (unless you get the WAS), and even then, their loss is your gain :p

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
e-grip for what? no if anything you will be looked up upon(unles of course you are using liek a mech pump or so).

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah I am going to try out the egrip with a double trigger. I have everything set up but I am not sure if it working right or not.

·
Boom Chika Wha Wha!!!
245 Posts
Just remember due to insurance reasons some fields don't allow the use of ramping, 3-round or 6 round burst or full auto. Ask before you play cause if you don't you could be kicked off the field.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went to my local field today to find that...NO ONE....but me had and Egrip on there tippy. Everyone had the RT. A few guys with highend guns had something like the Egrip, but I was to into to try to waste time changing setings. I was suprise to see how many people were in camo. I was one of the only people there not in camoas well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts