Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
E*tek

[/IMG]
This is my EGO E*TEk with V35, Custom Products drop and the original All American Freak Kit. Im also lined up for the a Tadao board which will soon be comming out for this marker. What do you think and what should I do next?

Please do not post a comment unless you have 7 or more years experence...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice Etek... Drop = bad.... 9/10

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Unfortunately I need the drop because I have larger hands and even the smaller tanks squeeze my hands up against the back of the gun which causes bad bruising. Also I already had the freak kit for my other markers. The one piece barrel it came with is nice but the weather changes a lot in my area so the paint changes with it. New grips are one the way and Im on a local waiting list for the board.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
...OK I just said I got big hands and I cant loose the drop, Im 22 not 12 your hands grow as you get older just to let you know...Im not going to lop off a finger to make my gun fit without the CP drop; so its just going to have to be the ugly duck! Ive ben playing since 1990 both indoor and outdoor I know what works. Heres what I got on the way:

1.New stock grips (aftermarket grips rip too fast because they are more thin then stock. This is why people bust their gun when they put aftermarket grips on, they over tighten the screws and crack the solenoid, go ask you local store).
2.Derlin pin (less kick)
3.Tadao kit (waiting list)
4.keeping the freak dont like the ultra.
5.milling the back.
6.Anodizing everything.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
"unfortunatly i need the drop".....next post "lose the drop". You folks realy need to get off the bandwagon for a while.

On that note, please, get a nicer looking silver drop. Try a CP flame maybe. I understand why you like it, i use at least a small one myself(im 270 pounds and stand 6'1", im not midget lol)

7/10, get a decent looking drop for it and it would go to an 8-9

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Its personal preference, not a hard rule. Yall are the same way the folks five or six years ago were when everyone HAD to have a drop. If folks are playing comfortably and well, WTH difference does it make.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you, it’s so nice to see some old school players. I remember playing with Angels when they were square and not round, and they weighed more then a brick. So do I get a recount?

·
Well hell yeah it's Tomba
3,503 Posts
Yeah i do give u a recount 8,5 was stupid, i change it to 9.5, like aid grips are somethign that makes e tecks look sick. im not a fan of stock e teck grips. I was also saying to my friend, were heading up the the pro shop tomorrow and we always chill up there for a couple hours a couple days of the week, but we havnt been there in about a week. They were suppose to get some e tecks so i cant wait to see them and shoot them and stuff.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
were square and had single finger trigger frames......

First one i ever so had a crappy bright pink anno on it(aftermarket), some kind of adapted cuba setup, and a 9v revvy. weighed about to metric tons, and we were so happy when we could fan 10 out of it LOL.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts