Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
don't know if this has been brought up before, butt...the e-trigger doesn't work with the 98c????? i kinda wanna get one...also it's true that the RT is illegal for tourneys?....cuz i want one or the other

·
Registered
125 Posts
im not sure on the e-grip with the 98c, but im pretty sure you cant do it. But I do know that most fields including one by my house do not allow RT in there torneys.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
why don't they allow RT's in tournaments???...i found one for $50...should i get it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm new to paintballing. Yesterday morning I've never played paintball in my life and I spent $200 on a Tippmann BT-4 Combat and all my gear and stuff. I played right after I bought it and now I'm obsessed with it. I'm allready looking to upgrade my gun and I was looking at the E-Grip. I was wondering it it would fit my gun. I keep reading about the 98c and A-5 and I don't know what the difference is between my gun and those. And I allready lost my damn manual for the gun and I wanna know how I would install a stock. And remember, I'm uber new to the sport so answer my questions as if I were a beginner cuz I get confused pretty easily. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
thanks for taking over my thread :p doesn't that gun already come with a stock? and the e-grip only fits the a-5...butt i seriously don't know anything about the BT-4...it looks like it's kind of it's own model...i don't know if any of the A-5 or 98c parts would even fit in it

·
Registered
280 Posts
If your trigger setup is like this:

then it can use the e-grip, if it isnt then you can not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts