New Designz custom Delrin bolt
E1 with Zero B
Mq Valve
ANS Ram w/ QEV's
Eclipse LPR
Samurai Trigger
CP unimount on/off
CP ball detent
hybrid hedlok clmaping feedneck (yes i know it doesn't match... i had it laying around... silver CCM is on it's way)

barrel depends on what i need... shown w/ SP all american, also have a pipe kit for it and few other cocker barrels.

beyond the CCM feedneck only plans for it are to shorten the now almost useless cocking rod, might eventualy upgrade to e2... i like the e2 feel

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
silver feedneck is on it's way... as is a clear CCM pump kit... this will be primarly a pump gun.... maybe i'll look into a silver pipe tip for it... but prob not... realy want an 16" stiffi tip, i'm a back man... 14" is just a tad to short...

considered the airbolt thing... would seriously rock and wouldn't kill the sweet lines of it.... still seriously considering picking up another dye to 1/2 block...

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
Huntin Dawg said:
barrel and take new pics once u get the feedneck. dont get an e2 cuz u already have a zero b board and a samurai trigger so theres no need to
9/10
yeah thats basically the exact same as an E2.

9/10 Hot can't wait to see fresh pics with the new feedneck..

cut that cocking rod

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
e1 and e2 are diff enough i think it would be worth going to the e2... eventualy at least... but it's a backup gun so it'll wait

I can't wait to see it w/ the new feedneck either... the red one is HIDEOUS....

and finaly somone mentioned the cocking rod ;-) it'll be taken care of eventualy right now i'm leaning towards putting the MQ in another gun and making this primarly a pump gun anyway

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
shot it today... it needs eyes bad... but never choped... pinching paint and still having it rock full speed in PSP mode is pretty sweet...

very impressed w/ how little kick it has... once i get things dialed in on it i think i'll be very happy with it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
upadted... put the black e2 on it (still running e1 noid till i can find an e2 chrome noid cover)... CP reg, swiched the feedneck order to black but got a midrise instead of the lo-rise... returning it and should have the correct one soon... also runnging a 16" empire barrel kit in the pic.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts